Genetic Alliance Registry and BioBank offers a variety of training tools to help advocacy organizations create and develop successful registries and biobanks.
RELEVANT INFORMATION FOR TRAINING SECTION
The GARB Toolbox is designed to serve as a map of the tools and resources created by GARB. With the help of the Toolbox, we hope to guide you to all of our different resources for registries or biobanks.
Each week, Genetic Alliance Registry and BioBank creates a tip tailored for advocacy organizations interested in registries and biobanks. Learn about best practices, effectives strategies, and useful tidbits to make your registry and biobank better!
This teleconference series offers information and discussion framework on topics relating to Genetic Alliance Registry and BioBank.
- Marketing Your Biobank: October 11, 2012; Presenters: Liz Horn, Marianna Bledsoe, Kathy Sexton
- Registry and BioBank Question and Answer Session: September 1, 2010; Presenters: James O’Leary, Liz Horn, Suzanne Vernon
- Making Your Organization’s Registry and/or Biobank a Reality: August 11, 2010; Presenters: Kim McCleary, Megan O’Boyle, Liz Horn
- Biobank Governance: October 27, 2010; Presenters: Kelly Edwards, Susan Brown Trinidad, Liz Horn
- Genetic Alliance Registry and BioBank: A Virtual Tour of Registry Solutions to Accelerate Research: February 3, 2010; Presenters: Liz Horn
- Genetic Alliance Registry and BioBank: May 20, 2009; Presenters: Liz Horn
This listserv has been created to discuss issues surrounding registries and biorepositories. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to join the listserv.
These worksheets and checklists have been developed to assist organizations considering or planning a registry or biobank.
- Start-up guide: 54 questions to consider: January 14, 2010
- Vendor assessment summary: January 14, 2010
- Vendor assessment worksheet: January 14, 2010